- Email: email@example.com
- Phone No.: +923326000531
- Address: House No. 266 H-1, Johar Town, Lahore
An adaptable and motivated Mechanical Engineering graduate seeking a position in Schlumberger to utilise and polish the technical and organizational skills acquired in my current job and prior internships. Good at working in manufacturing plant environment and carrying out a project in addition to routine tasks.
Sep 2015 - Present
Philip Morris Pakistan Ltd. (PMPKL)
- Presently working as a Team Leader in Secondary Manufacturing Department and a part of a team which is successfully meeting all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) targets for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Successfully completed the project "Optimization of Newly Commissioned Secondary Dust Collection System" thereby achieving an increase in factory yield.
- Trained and evaluated the operators for running the new Dust Collection System and implemented Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Preventive Maintenance Task List.
- Currently working on the feasibility of installation of a central vacuum cleaning system for the factory.
Jun 2014 - Jul 2014
Fauji Fertilizers Bin Qasim Ltd. (FFBL), Karachi
- Learned about functioning and routine maintenance of plant machinery like Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Fans.
- Learned about functioning and routine maintenance of plant equipment like Heat Exchangers, Valves, Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Pipes, Tubes and Flanges etc.
- Learned about Arc Welding process and its types.
- Learned about Product Handling and Shipment (PH&S) process.
Jul 2013 - Aug 2013
DESCON Engineering, Lahore Manufacturing Works (LMW)
- Learned about various techniques of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) like Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Dye Penetrant Testing (DPT) and Radiography.
- Observed the functioning of a Heat Treatment Furnace and learned about different techniques of Heat Treatment of tanks and pressure vessels like Normalizing, Annealing, Quenching and Tempering.
- Witnessed a major overhaul of Volvo L220G wheel loader truck engine.
Sep 2011 - Jun 2015
BE Mechanical Engineering
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (SMME), NUST Islamabad
- Graduated with a CGPA of 3.47/4.00
- Recipient of NUST Merit Scholarship in four semesters for scoring 3.5+ GPA
- Auto CAD and Solid Works
- Proteus and NI MultiSIM
- Pro E and Creo Elements
- NI LabVIEW