To excel in the research field by applying the knowledge and skills I gained through experience, training and education as well as fulfill diverse responsibilities in an organization that will allow me to utilize my strong innovative and collaborative skills in a way that will help attain the goals of the organization.
Aug 2011 - Present
Instructional Designing Assistant
- Trained university faculty members to use learning and content management software
- Developed instructional manuals for various software training and equipment training purposes
- Assisted university faculty members in using various software for eLearning courses
- Developed video tutorials for software training purposes including voice-over
- Helped faculty members to solve problems related to educational software
- Planned and Presented workshops using various instructional strategies
- Upgraded and Maintained Innovation in Learning Center website
- Certified and Proficient in using Quality Matters rubric and guidelines
- Produced videos from preproduction planning, production, postproduction and distribution
Jan 2010 - May 2011
- Collaborated with engineers, technicians, vendors and contractors to resolve technical issues that would critically affect efficiency of machinery, budget and schedule of the corporation
- Generated ideas to reduce the cost and decrease the downtime of the machinery
- Performed as a team member by carrying out assigned projects in timely, diligent and professional mann
- Applied LEAN Manufacturing system principles to achieve corporate goals
- Assisted in development of team members within the area of my industrial expertise
- Gained experience with corporate Engineering technology procedures and processes.
- Operated the Machinery adhering to company policies and safety standards
- Created Work order and Break down notifications using SAP
- Carried out tests to determine the Quality of the Product
Feb 2008 - Aug 2009
Associate Test Engineer
- Worked with Software Developers in agile environment to test new features by black-box testing and document problems found during setting up Networks
- Created Design Verification Tests and Software Quality Assurance Procedures for new products and Ethernet Switch applications
- Created Ethernet Switch Topology diagrams for Network design documents
- Solved customer problems by simulating client configuration. This involved setting up Ethernet Switches, Routers, Access points and Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Set up Network Test Environment and ran Manual and Automated testing cycles.
- Analyzed and interpreted test data and prepared technical reports for use by engineering and management personnel.