RingCentral Supervisor/Team Lead for Customer Care and Implementation
Acquire Asia Pacific
- Available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
- Manage by walking around. Visible to answer questions.
- Take calls from agents can't handle and available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Available to affect the entirety of the team's operations differentiates a supervisor from senior management.
- To effectively build call center culture, the supervisor is responsible for "on-the-floor" activities, and must be available to assist agents while they are "on-the-floor."