- 6 years management experience, and a well rounded background in finance and insuranc products..
- Excellent experience developing and implementing a variety of sales programs, including those that are utilized in the insurance field.
- Skilled in developing department budgets for advertising and strategies for department objectives.
- Experienced in training sales tactics and overall departmental procedures.
Aug 2009 - Present
American General Life and Accident
- Responsible for maintaining and cross selling an agency book assigned to me.
- Developing new business through personal contacts and referrals
Aug 2007 - May 2009
Secondary Finance Manager
- Developed monthly advertising budgets for the department to ensure forecasts were met.
- Provided training to sales consultants on proper procedures and closing techniques.
- Administered contracts and acquired funding of contracts.
- Responsible for purchasing and maintaining inventory for my department
- Updated and implemented new financing programs that created 25 Sub-Prime contracts a month on top of their conventional business.