Twenty years’ research experience in Biochemistry and related fields such as Food processing & preservation, preparation of value added products from fruits and fishery resources, development of better technology for improved quality & shelf life extension.
RT-PCR, ELISA, LC MS,
I have research experience in Isolation, identification and other microbiological techniques of different pathogenic bacteria from food, water, fishery resources and different industrial samples.
- Assessors Training Course (Laboratory Accreditation) on ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 from 24-28 June 2007 conducted by Norwegian Accreditation (NA) at BSTI, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- BAB’s Orientation Programme for Assessors (ISO/IEC 17025: 2005) from 18-21 May 2009 conducted by UNIDO & BSTI at BSTI, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- WIPO Training the Trainers Workshop on Intellectual Property and BusinessDevelopment from 13-17 June 2010 conducted by WIPO & DCCI at HotelSheraton, Dhaka Bangladesh.
- SA8000® Awareness Training on Social Compliance from 21-22 September 2008 conducted by SAI, UNIDO & BQSP at CCCI, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Documenting & Implementing MS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 from 27-30 April 2014conducted by UNIPEQ SDN. BHD. at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Understanding the Elements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 from 27-30 April 2014conducted by UNIPEQ SDN. BHD. at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Measurement Uncertainty in Chemical Analysis from 27-30 April 2014conducted by UNIPEQ SDN. BHD. at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- General QA/QC Procedure for Testing Laboratories from 27-30 April 2014conducted by UNIPEQ SDN. BHD. at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Method Validation & Verification from 27-30 April 2014 conducted by UNIPEQ SDN. BHD. at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Operating System and Maintenance of Amino Acid Analyzer from 10-12 July 2011conducted BCSIR, Dhaka at BCSIR, Dhaka
- Nautilus Workflows Workshop from 22-26 April 2012 conducted by Thermo Fisher Scientific at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Training Program of NITUB for UV-VIS & FTIR Spectrophotometer from 23-29 June 2001 conducted by NITUB at Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
- Pockit Express System IQ Plus WSSV & IMNV from 21-24 November 2011conducted by LAB-IND Resources SDN BHD (LIR BioTec) at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- DNA Isolation, GMO Detection & Quantification and Primer Design from 5-8November 2013 conducted by All Russia Research Institute for AgriculturalMicrobiology at Saint-Petersburg, Pushkin, Russia
- Application of Real-Time PCR in Bacteria Identification, GMO, Animal Speciation and Virus Detection from 7-16 October 2012 conducted by LAB-IND Resources SDN BHD (LIR BioTec) at BCSIR Laboratories, Rajshahi
- Application of Real-Time PCR in Bacteria Identification, GMO, Animal Speciation and Virus Detection from 3-10 March 2012 conducted by LAB-IND Resources SDN BHD (LIR BioTec) at BCSIR Laboratories, Chittagong
- Project Management Course from 02-16 September 2013 conducted byBangladesh Public AdministrationTraining Centre (BPATC) at BPATC, Savar, Dhaka
- Research Methodology Course from 04-18 December 2012 conducted byBangladesh Public AdministrationTraining Centre (BPATC) at BPATC, Savar,Dhaka
- Management Skills for Project Executives from 18-22 December 2011conducted by & at Academy for Planning and Development, Ministry of Planning
- Project Preparation and Appraisal with Environmental Impact Assessment from 19-24 March 2005 conducted by & at Academy for Planning and Development, Ministry of Planning
- Oceanography: Principles and Applications from 11 May –30 June 2005conducted by NOAMI Dhaka at Dhaka, Bangladesh
Twenty students of different universities i.e. Chittagong University, Jahangir Nagar University, University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Shahjalal Science & Technology University, Sylhet and International Islamic University, Chittagong have conducted research works for the fulfillment of the degree of M.S./M.Sc. & M. Phil. under my co-supervision.
Industrial Problem solving:
In addition to research works, Chemical, Biochemical, Microbiological & Toxicological studies are done for proper identification and/or quality assessment of different import/export items and other local items such as foods, Fish and Fishery Items, fruits or fruit products, dairy products, water, fats & oils, different ingredients of various food & industrial products and other chemicals supplied by different government & non-government organizations and private entrepreneurs.
1. Scientific Officer
Duration: From 04.10.1994 to 02.2.2005
2. Senior scientific officer
Duration: 03.02.2005 to 06.06.12
3. Principal scientific officer
Duration: 07.06.12 to onward
2. LIST OF PUBLICATIONS and OTHERS
Twenty Seven papers related to Fish & Fish Product, Environment, Microbiology were published in different national and international journal.
Twelve Processes related to Fish & fruit Products were accepted.
Seven Products related to Fish & fruit Products were Patented.
3. LANGUAGE SKILLS
Fluent in both written and spoken English.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth: 21/01/1968
Place of Birth: Bangladesh
Marital Status: Married