Manager - Monitoring & Evaluation (Islamabad & Peshawar)
Major responsibilities :
- Monitoring of the action during the whole project cycle.
- Compilation of technical, Weekly and Monthly progress reports and develop case studies.
- Develop/update specific monitoring tools; questionnaires for baseline, evaluation, KAP surveys,conduct assessment, Project SOPs (Standard operational Procedures) , Planning of all the activities according to project design.
- Ensure effective participation in the existing and upcoming coordination mechanisms across Government agencies, international community and civil society at the project level, provincial and national levels.
- Make periodic visits to other implementing agencies, government authorities and local government office for sharing best practices and to avoid duplication.
- Liaise with the local stakeholders and Ministries for necessary approvals, notifications.
- Provide technical assistance to government departments at provincial/regional level.
- Responsible for coordination, management and organisation of project activities between Regional offices, Project offices and Head office.
- Ensure completion of project tasks timely and according to the outcomes indicated in project LFA.
- Prepare project budgets for all project activities.
- Monitoring of the budget and program activities.
- Undertake random and specific monitoring surveys, make regular visits to the project sites and interact with communities to get feedback and check the progress against LFA.
- Developing a training plans.
- Assistance in liaison with head of stakeholders education Dept I/NGOs.
- Monitoring of the procurement at all stages