Director of Operations
Typical work activities:
- Hired, trained, coached and evaluated staff of 20+ team members incorporating the creation of monthly production forecasts used to determine resources needed to complete each process efficiently.
- Established and maintained service level measurement reports utilized to track the company's production performance of all products for each individual client.
- Designed and presented employee training programs that led to an increase in production efficiencies within the department.
- Extensive office administration capabilities including but not limited to payroll, personnel record maintenance, client/vendor accounts payable/receivable, and internal as well as external communication.
- Provided support in planning, developing & successfully launching a national sales campaign utilized to obtain new clients. This included the creation of marketing materials, the cost analysis of each new venture and viable on boarding strategies.
- Oversaw recruitment and maintenance of a national network of 15,000+ Appraisal and Real Estate Valuation Partners utilized in the production of credible valuation products.
- Successfully achieved anticipated 2009 year end results of an increased customer base, overall customer satisfaction and company profitability.