Public Relations Strategy
Public Relations Strategy is designed to give PR students hands-on experience in public relations. Students work with clients to develop strategic communications plans under strict deadlines. Conducting primary research and working effectively in teams were essential elements of this course. Duties Included:
- Designing a logo and corporate identity (letterhead, business cards, etc), including color scheme, to go with the team’s name.
- Educate your team regarding design protocols and file formats you need them to follow.
- Plan the overall appearance of the campaign book
- Coordinate the printing and binding of the plan book
- Direct and facilitate the development of any materials such as: media kits, brochures, fliers or newsletters, using copy written by other group members
- Supervise or shoot any photography needed for the campaign
- Provide on disk or CD all necessary files the client would need to implement your team’s plan.
- Make sure the disks/CDs are labelled correctly.