University of Texas at Dallas
- Research assistant at University of Texas at Dallas, synthesizing MRI contrast agents, purifying them by HPLC and other methods, characterizing and studying their luminescence properties, working to improve their design and sensitivity.
- Running complex NMR experiments (CEST, COSY, EXSY) using Bruker 400MHz.
- Knowledge of running high resolution luminescence experiments using a FS900 fluorimeter.
- Research in Crystal Engineering at University of Texas at Dallas, synthesizing organic macromolecules, product extraction and column chromatography, characterization by FT-IR, NMR and UV-VIS and structure elucidation.
- Teaching assistant at University of Texas at Dallas 1998-2000
- Teaching assistant at University of Louisville, KY 1997-1998
- Research in synthesis of polypeptides by Merrifield’s Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis at University of Louisville, KY.
- Lab assistant in Quality Control. Studied process control of drug intermediates and phthalocyanine pigment plant at Color Chem. India Limited, Hoechst in the summer of 1996.