To utilize my skills and experience to find a job in public relations that will further my interest and education in the career.
I am a senior at the University of Oregon studying public relations. While growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, my interests developed in music, fashion and food.
In the spring of 2009, I studied abroad in London where my interests grew in travel. While studying abroad in London I also gained skills of confidence, independence, communication, planning, and time management.
My past jobs have also provided me with skills in customer service and communicating with consumer needs.
Above all, I hope to incorporate all of my interests into a career in public relations.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
-Fill in on miscellaneous tasks to assist executive director.
-Edited contents of website.
-Coordinated fundraiser events.
-Assisted backstage at performances.
- Created a campaign plan to increase awareness for organization.
- Proposed strategies and tactics to help raise awareness in community.
- Solicited sponsors.
- Conducted three focus groups as research to develop plan.
- Created Facebook and Twitter accounts for organization.
- Assisted planning and working event, raising $1,200.
- Helped plan and run fundraisers.
- Recruited students to staff at‘Open House’ nights.
- Solicited sponsors and donations for events and fundraisers.
-Blog weekly about news in fashion and trends on campus.
-Operated cameras for news telecasts.-Archived previous telecasts into database.-Checked video before each broadcast for errors.-Assisted receptionist with filing and organizing.
-Cashier, stocking, customer service and clean-up.