Commercial Director Mobile Business Division
Pioneer Electronics Ibérica, S.A.
Management responsibility for three Business Lines: Audio Visual, Speakers and Navigators for Car after Market.
- Scope: Spain, Portugal, Morocco
- Turnover: 30 Million €
- Total manpower: 18 people
Preparation, follow up and control of Marketing Plan, according to the directives from European Head-quarter and Local Managing Direction.
Some responsibilities among others:
- Policy and strategies establishment: pricing review, terms of trade, distribution channels, customer allocation, commercial areas, etc..
- KPI’s implementation according to the company’s BSC, and specific setting of local KPI’s as well.
- Compensation scheme review, incentive setting and establishment of quarterly sales targets in accordance with the Managing Director.
- Performance Evaluation and collaboration in the development of plans for motivation and training of the sales team with HR.
- Promote and conduct monthly meetings of marketing, sales and purchases, with individual responsibility.
- Direct participation in the trading of large accounts (A customers).
- Monthly Reporting to the General Directorate local and European.
- Change from traditional distribution network of installers and wholesalers to Car Manufacturers/Car dealers, improving the invoicing from 10% to 50% by weight. I got customers like General Motors, Iveco and Volkswagen/Audi Group placing them as the first customers of the Navigation Division.
- Share improvement in the navigation market by10% in the installation and retail channel, through good promotion plan to channel, never realized before, and keeping the shares of SingleCD's and Car Speakers, declining markets today.
- During my second year, I implemented a Performance appraisal program, a CRM, and amarketing expense control program, successfully.
- Sales reorganization, changing two sales rep. to existing sales fixed employees to get more control over sales, lower costs, greater motivation and higher sales.