I specialize in digging in, understanding the requirements, investigating for the missing information, and taking action to get the job done. This has been my style when first starting out working in the non-profit sector, while on staff at a private school, and now currently at the Boeing Company. I work with awareness of the bigger picture and diligently aim to achieve the overall mission and goals of the project and the company.
Be the one you are most thankful to have on your team!
Habitat for Humanity Snohomish County - Board of Advisors Secretary
Susan G. Komen for the Cure- fundraising and event supporter
Cascade Bicycle Club
Aug 2007 - Present
Supply Chain Management Analyst
Aug 2002 - Aug 2007
Registrar and Independent Learning Coordinator
Registrar, coordinated student enrollment, foreign student enrollment and F-1 visa processing, maintain student files and online school database systems. Trained teachers in using online grade program and integration of Edline for online parent/student grade access.Developed online curriculum program, coordinated home school studies
Jan 2002 - Aug 2002
Legal Secretary Assistant
Harper, Gibbs, and Shishmanian
Assisted in the law office, tracked down medical records for personal injury claims, filing, copies, phones.
1990 - 2001
Office Manager, Personnel Director
- 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization , owned M.V. Messenger of Peace, 90ft. ship used for relief work.
- Maintain accounting records and Quikbooks
- Recruit skilled crew members and volunteers to keep ship in full operation
- Forecast, budget, purchase supplies for crew and vessel
- Arrange for Port Clearance in six countries and 20+ islands
- Maintain international travel documents on crew and passengers ensuring international compliance
- Coordinate international banking and transfer of funds from US to current port
- Organize international arrangements for fuel purchases
- Project management group trips, both domestic and international for director and groups of up to 50 people