Executive Product Specialist
Johnson & Johnson
Therapeutic areas of training and sales experience include:
• Nephrology • Biotech • Hospital
• Immunology • Long Term Care • Anti-infective
• Urology • Gastrointestinal • Pain
• Presidents Club (Top 2 per region) • Representative of the Year • Rookie of the Year
• Japan Trip (Top 1%)• RBD Team Award (Top team) • Go for the Gold contest
• Monarch Club (Top 10 in nation)• Fast start bonus • Representative of the Cycle
Centocor Ortho Biotech (2007 - 2010)
- Sold PROCRIT to key Nephrology, Long Term Care, and Primary Care customers in Georgia and Alabama territories.
- Sold Remicade to Hospital Outpatient Departments.
- Ranked 2nd in region for Long Term Care growth.
- Grew clinic business by 27% by developing existing customers and new business.
- Developed new customers, market segments, and territories which resulted in business growth.
- Performed compelling presentations, in-services and contract negotiations which resulted in business growth.
Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical (1997-2007)
- Sold Levaquin, AcipHex, ULTRAM, Ditropan XL, and Elmiron in the Atlanta marketplace.
- Field Trainer: Received outstanding feedback from new hires and their managers and developed training protocols that were implemented company-wide.
- Region Field Safety Coordinator: Lead a campaign that resulted in 30% fewer accidents.
- Advisor, Training seminars