Account Manager | Operations Manager
The Red Group
Full-service B2B marketing agency serving clients primarily in technology, production, data, retail and marketing services. Member of the Promo Top 100.
Responsible for integrated marketing campaigns and strategic planning, account management, audience research and direction of creative teams. Also responsible for agency promotional activities such as blog content contribution and email marketing prospecting campaigns and supervision of an account manager and a marketing assistant.
- Produced and enhanced new brands through comprehensive market research, concept development and creative promotional activities to help clients maintain and strengthen their competitive position.
- Played an integral role in supporting a client's campaign strategy by identifying client and sales touchpoints and managing full execution of creative. Result was a unique direct mail concept that moved beyond traditional messaging in generating more than $5.5M in new business and earning a Pro Award, Globe Award and Diamond Award.
- Developed unique partner/VAR marketing programs in the technology industry to fulfill client and partner objectives; included setting creative and sales strategies as well as managing creative production, budgets and results reporting.
- Instrumental in contributing to strategy development and full execution of creative and production for a client's educational microsite. The site has since exceeded original goal of 700 participants and currently has more than 5,000 participants.
- Created appealing contact strategies that identified unique approaches to marketing new products and services.
- Conducted research for new product opportunities for client projects involving better email deployment systems, market research tools and new media approaches.
- Planned and implemented a program for standardizing and streamlining agency operational activities, resulting in more efficient client billings, time tracking and cost management.