In my current position in Hitachi Europe, my role, at corporate level, is to bring R&D results into business reality. In my previous position, in Hitachi Europe, I was in charge of:
- the day-to-day management of the laboratory.
- the R&D and legal aspects of the relationships with academic and industrial partners in Europe.
- the relationships with the European Commission.
- the coordination of European projects under FP5, FP6 and FP7.
- budget, human resources, R&D strategy and intellectual property management.
- the relations with European and Japanese Hitachi business and R&D entities.
I participated to business incubation activities of the group in Europe. I was member of the Steerting Committee, the Scientific Council and the Assemble of Industrial Members of the Eurécom Institute (www.eurecom.fr). I am also on “List of Experts” in IT and Telecommunication Systems for the European Commission and the French ANR. I am also doing extensive trips to Japan, China and Europe. In my previous position, in Médiamétrie, I was in charge of:
- the IT department management and strategic and prospective aspects of the IT related activities.
- the strategic developments and partnerships, and the intellectual property strategy.
I was Member of the Steering Committee (12 members) and of the Strategic Committee (9 members). I supervised 40 persons and was reponsible for a budget of 6 M€. My previous positions strengthened my technical skills in information technology, telecommunication, project management, ...