student with proven time management and collaboration skills developed from sporting and volunteer engagements. Strong interpersonal skills enhanced by taking part in enormous types of activities to develop confidence and communication abilities.
2012 - 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Delhi Public School, Chandigarh
9.6 CGPA in 9th-10th
2014 - 2016
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)
Pathways World School, Aravalli
Business :HL Maths:SL
Economics :HL Biology:SL
English Literature A :HL
Hindi B :HL
2011-2014 : Name in the high achievers list consistently for 3 years :
- Awarded scholar badge in grade 8
- Achieved subject proficiency certificate in sciences and social sciences in grade 8
- Awarded scholar badge and honors badge in co-curricular in grade 9
- Achieved proficiency in Sanskrit language and all sciences in grade 9
- Awarded scholar badge and honors badge in co-curricular in
- grade 10
- Awarded proficiency in English, Sanskrit ,Social studies and all Sciences in grade 10.
2010-2011 : Oakridge International School, Visakhapatnam
- Won the best train green change agent award among 100 chosen participants along with a scholarship , the TGP (train green program) is an initiated program by HSBC.
- Representative of the junior Taekwondo team.
2012-2014 : Delhi Public School Student Council
- Interact club director
- Grade representative in 10th
- Reprentative of senior girls Taekwondo team.
2014-2016 : Pathways World School Student Council
- Initiated Gyan Shakti Literacy Club extension program .
- Interact club Sub-director
- MUN intern secretariat
- Baraza leader to conduct the pathways round square regional conference of 2014.
Awarded as the best Youreka camper by earning the following feathers:
FUN :For being a source of positivity at the camp.
INITIATIVE: For being inquisitive and thinking ahead to do what it takes.
NURTURING:For being an inspiring person in the group. Someone others can learn from.
DETERMINED:For being a go-getter and showing never give up attitude no matter how daunting a task may seem to be.
I have also been a part of the personality development program organised by the Tuff track international for behavioural and management training .
- Part of Tedx talks event management team 2015.
- Part of the Pathways MUN secretariat team2014-2016.
- Member of the core team for Pathways world school Model United Nations logistics and event management committee 2014.
- Member of the core team for Pathways world school Round Square conference event management committee .
- Member of the core team for the school carnival set-up, logistics and finance department.
- Internship with Berger in the Marketing department.
- Internship with Girdharilal Constructions Pvt.Ltd in Purchase and finance department.
- Internship with Girdharilal Constructions Pvt.Ltd in HR department.
- Internship with Hilton Garden Inn in HR and sales department.
Co-curricular activities and achievements
2011-2012: Awarded 1st prize in zonal Hindustani Vocal music festival.
- Participated in Hindustani Vocal music festival at National level
- Participated in Western vocal music festival at National level
- Awarded many prizes for painting at school as well as state level such as 3rd prize in kaleidoscope 2011 organized by The Hindustan Times and achieved the certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance in the 10th grand National painting competition 2011.
2012-2014 : Awarded 1st position in zonal Western Vocal music festival.
- Participated in Western vocal music festival at National level.
- Awarded 2nd prize in zonal Hindustani Vocal music festival.
- Participated in Hindustani Vocal music festival at National level.
- Obtained Diploma from Prayag Sangeet Simiti, Allahabad and was placed in first division with distinction in practical examination of hindustani vocal.
- Participated in Nepal Model United Nations as Israel Security council
- Pathways world school Model United Nations participated as a delegate
- Participated in Pathways world school Model United Nations workshop, as the delegate of United states .
- Participated in Sarla Birla round square conference -Bengaluru
- Participated in Pathways round square conference.
- Part of the senior school orchestra and performed in all the school events.
- My art work was displayed for the school painting exhibition and auction.
- Secured 1st position in Senior inter school basket ball tournament.
- Achieved red belt in taekwondo and yellow in karate.
- Silver medalist at state and district level in taekwondo.
- Achieved 1st position in backstroke and 2nd position in breast stroke in swimming competition under 14.
- Certified to do Scuba diving in 35-40 meters depth.
- Experianced bungee jumping from the worlds highest bridge, BLOUKRANS at 216 meters.
- Experienced skydiving from 11,000ft.
- Gyan shakti literacy club. 2014-2016
- Collected Rs 1 lakh donation for SOS village. 2013-2015
- volunteered for Blood donation camps.2014-2015
- volunteered for Cancer detection camps .2014-2015
- Helped in organizing for Dental check up camps .2012-2016
- Gold level International Global Citizens Award 2015
- Effective Communication Skills:Articulate communication skills required when working with other team members
- Honest and Reliable:Strong morals and ethics ensure honesty, reliability and ability to undertake tasks responsibly.
- Flexible:Understanding of need to remain flexible to support last-minute demands and changes. Comfortable in changing environments and situations, ensuring ability to remain flexible and adaptable at all times.