Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for managing all banking relations from loan inceptions to “work out” provisions including forbearance agreements with Bank’s special asset groups.Review all loan documents for comments which were forwarded to counsel for both lender and borrower.Placed 7 loans totaling$203,875,000 in seven months for four separate projects.Implemented a software conversion from QuickBooks to Timberline and directly trained all necessary staff.Directly responsible for 9 separate entities’ financial reporting on a monthly basis including balance sheet, income statements, general ledger, trial balance, billings, payments, job cost, estimating, intercompany accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable; and coordinated with outside accounting firm for year end purposes including audits if required.Responsible for the day-to-day accounting for all companies.
Additional duties include:
- Management of corporate insurance policies including health insurance for employees
- Management of AIA draws with various lenders, project forecasts, change orders, budget comparison, certificate of insurances, release of liens, notice to owners and claims of liens
- Handle all customer contacts, contracts, deposits, escrow accounts, addendums, prorations, unit inspections, building inspections, broker and co-broker commissions with Title company for closings.Provided approval on all HUDs.
- Interact with the property management company regarding collections, ARCH approvals, lease approvals and reviewed monthly accounting package supplied by the management company
- Report directly to CEO and partners
- Responsible for all aspects of the strategic financial planning
- Prepare, develop and manage annual budget and ensure implementation offorecast within the strategic plan
- Monitor and update the progress of the organization towards meeting its key financial objectives
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast
- Provide continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models
- Develop and oversee the internal review function to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the provincial and field offices