Assistant Manager - Category Finance
Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Pricing decision & SPP monitoring
- Improving business performance by driving business growth, profitability & market share targets - - Support business in decision making process on commercial related matters
- Identify volume growth opportunities that would drive volume growth and market share at All
- Business Partnering with Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain from business
finance involving day to day operations and strategy implementation
- Ensuring accuracy of Forecasting & Analysis of monthly and quarterly results with Key
performance indicators (KPIs) for the business
- Monthly MIS interpretations [Category reviews, MC note, Coffee MMs, RCLT)]
- Control /Effectiveness over Trade Term spends pre & post evaluations
- Analyze support spend on various marketing activities, evaluate the returns and effectiveness of
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis of topline and bottom-line impact of various market activation
strategies & tactics involving trade margins, product price & fill levels.
- Using statistical tools like marketing mix modeling and Decision Making under Uncertainty for
driving efficiencies in business operations and implementation of investment intensive projects.
- War-game Analysis and recommendations
- Lead Competitive Intelligence for the business analyzing competition financials and business
operations and providing valuable insights to top management on competition business model &
highlighting key threats / opportunities
- Part of Strategy team on formulation of long term plans for the business and coordinating with
various stakeholders on new projects and innovations.
- Creating business cases for entry into new categories and defining KPIs for the same