Traveling, hiking, snorkeling
I am a versatile and energetic bilingual (English and Spanish) video producer ready to help you develop your next A/V project.
I have helped create powerful video productions, including broadcast non fiction programs, promotional pieces, docu dramas, and short documentaries for NGOs, educational institutions, the U.S. government, and businesses in the DC area and abroad.
I have also do voiceover work and have developed content for the web in English and Spanish, but what I love the most is when I can combine my passion for the A/V world with projects related to education and the work of NGOs.
2007 - Present
Freelance Bilingual Video Producer & Editor
Talented bilingual producer (English and Spanish).
Also, web content and proposal development
Most recent contracts:
Global Playground (Currently)
Editor and video coordinator of the NGOs' A/V materials
Clarity Media Strategies (Winter 09)
Voiceover talent and supervision of other V/O talent for the red card immigration video
Associated Producers/The Media Network (Summer 09)
Producer of an Industrial Video for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in Spanish to help promote Medicare to the Hispanic Community
The U.S. Department of State (Winter 08 to Spring 09)
Project Manager / Producer of four promotional video clips for the English Language Fellowship Program in English
2001 - 2007
Senior Regional Coordinator
In this position I helped manage a large international education project for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. I also produced ‘Leaders in Action', a series of bilingual youth leadership development videos aimed at motivating and inspiring youth to become more active in their communities. Likewise, I developed media outreach materials, coordinated the first website redesign, and served as one of the website administrators for a few years.
This position gave me great exposure to working and managing a significant number of people from diverse cultures and background experiences.
1997 - 1998
Managed internal audiovisual communications, including all aspects of the production process for marketing purposes (including editing)
Program content included product promotion, social marketing, and institutional image
• Introduced new technologies to the AV department (no linear editing)
• Successfully developed new dynamic format for their weekly program
• Trained staff on new system and helped support the AV needs for the education and training department
1993 - 1997
Produced audiovisual educational projects of broadcast quality, including all production phases for international organizations, like UNESCO and UNICEF and local NGOs, including the National Gallery of Art.
• Carried out PR activities and provided business development support.
* Herrera Toro: Final de un Siglo. (Herrera Toro: a century ends):
an institutional video production for the National Gallery of Art.
* Latin American & Caribbean Review phase II: produced three pieces for the UNESCO audiovisual magazine and coordinated the production of the entire series.
* Enriquecimiento de la Harina (Flour Fortification): educational video for UNICEF related to nutrition.