- A reliable and disciplined finance professional with demonstrated experience in banking operations, forecasting, financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling and corporate accounting.
- Communicates effectively with multiple levels of an organization, achieving common goals. Investigates corporate processes and identifies opportunities for enhancements.
- Produces substantial results consistently, an integral contributor to long-term success of an enterprise.
- Four time Champion award winner
- One time Excel Award nominee
Jan 1997 - Jan 2007
Facilities Planning Analyst
- Held responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and variance explanation for more than 360 branches and 75 office buildings. Performed accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables for third party property management agreement.
- Responsible for department's general ledger activities. Created capital project model in Excel, adopted and utilized by entire corporation.
- Developed financial reporting model for each branch and building in Midwest region. Received recognition as four time Champion award winner and one time Excel award nominee.
Jan 1995 - Jan 1997
Financial Analyst II
FIRST OF AMERICA
Held responsible for budgeting and variance explanation for strategic procurement and computer services departments.
Jan 1991 - Jan 1995
Financial Analyst I
FIRST OF AMERICA
Oversaw budgeting for entire bank holding company. Created and coordinated distribution of budgeting format for 36 banks. Provided ad hoc reporting for senior management.
Jan 1986 - Jan 1988
Assistant to the President
Worked with Chief Economist in creating investment analysis for sales of precious metals. Contributing writer for company newsletter. Wrote daily investment analysis and recorded this information for call-in Behind the News Network.
1984 - Present
Associate of Arts
Kellogg Community College
Sep 1984 - Mar 1987
1984 - 1987
Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Attachmate SLIM Skyline