2010 - Present
2010 - Present
Plan, manage, and edit company-wide employee publication and publications for key employee groups. Doubled online readership of employee newsletter in less than a year (won IABC regional award of excellence for work on the newsletter). Plan and execute communications programs—including incentive programs, employee benefits, and company initiatives.Member of core project team that successfully implemented a new SharePoint-based employee intranet.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Sep 2007 - Dec 2009
Planned and executed employee communications programs—via employee publications, video, intranet, and print. Interacted across multiple functional divisions and at all levels of management to ensure programs helped grow employee engagement. - Managed communications for a corporate strategic initiative that encompassed new information technology, new business processes, and new products. - Planned and executed employee communications for new product launches - Led training and transition and built multiple sites for the rollout of a new corporate intranet.
2003 - 2007
Communications & Transition-Change Manager
Managed communications and user readiness to accelerate the capturing of the business value from worldwide eBusiness software deployments.
- Developed transition plan to ensure 95% readiness of end users for deployment of SAP reseller channel management.
- Created and managed editorial for eNewsletter that generated 80% readership to help build stakeholder acceptance of a $100 million portfolio of eBusiness programs.
- Delivered quick-turn communications to help prevent a major corporate reorganization from compromising the applications used in closing and reporting quarterly financials.
- Developed roadmap to consolidate tracking and communication of 60+ customer-facing supply chain programs.
- Managed departmental intranet and SharePoint repositories
2001 - 2003
Manager, User Experience Services
Built and managed team of six Human Factors Engineers that evangelized and delivered user-centered design to eBusiness software development teams.
- Established review boards that drove user experience into program decision making and engaged senior management in addressing usability of eBusiness applications.
- Spearheaded performance support strategy that integrated usability, training, software development and influenced resource shift into online help.
- Led development of engagement model for integrating user-facing functions (training, communications, user experience) and providing a single interface to clients in program teams.
1999 - 2001
eBusiness Training Manager
Developed and executed training and marketing programs for successful implementations of CRM and content management solutions.
- Planned and managed marketing launch that accelerated understanding and adoption of Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) by field sales.
- Successfully led business group’s training for annual worldwide sales conferences; achieved second-highest ratings across all corporate groups.
- Delivered web-based training that significantly contributed to an improvement in field sales satisfaction with a content management application.
1996 - 1999
Web Site Manager
Managed Intel’s web site for computer resellers and retailers. Took a site that had been a disparate collection of content and grew it into a cohesive whole that met an aggressive goal of four-fold increase in annual usage.
- Conceptualized, planned, and managed extensive redesign that improved usability, expanded content, and role modeled internationalization.
- Developed print and banner ad campaign that generated a 30% increase in page views.
- Developed web author training and certification program that drove consistent web content quality across the corporation.
1994 - 1996
Led integration of online and electronic media into the marketing communications mix. Extended corporate brand identity into software product user interfaces to ensure consistency of Intel branding throughout the product adoption cycle.
- Extended corporate brand identity into software product user interfaces to ensure consistency of Intel branding throughout the product adoption cycle.
- Conceived and managed development of pricing information database that improved the delivery of product pricing via multiple print and electronic media.
- Developed web sites and other marketing support for joint marketing programs with Oracle and MCI.
University of California, Los Angeles - The Anderson School of Management
Mar 2010 - Jun 2010
Portland State University
An accomplished communications and eBusiness professional with comprehensive experience in internal communications, marketing communications, product and service positioning, web design, development, and metrics. Excel in developing processes and communications across global teams and multiple business units.
Seeking a position that involves leading organizations in achieving successful communications and marketing programs.