International Business Consultant
- For the development of new suppliers for equipment, parts and raw materials focusing quality, cost, and timing.Defined work force, budgets and sales goals.Wrote, reviewed and negotiated proposals and contracts and had key participation in negotiations until closing, on both sides of the trading.
- Consultant for associations, consortium or joint ventures including knowledge transfer, guiding customers in new markets for sustainable growth.
- Analysis of new technologies, equipment, and products to discover the proper choices for customers.
- Participated in many projects around USA where he had planned and managed field operations in addition to hiring sub contractors and purchasing.He had worked directly with engineers, high-level managers, customer’s owners, or shareholders.
- Consultant for the design and manufacturing of equipments and products for the fluid handling field.
- Designed, wrote specifications and prepared general quotation and proposals for construction bids.
- Technical translator (English-Portuguese-English) and Notary Public.