Senior Production coordinator
Rhythm & Hues India Pvt. Ltd.
Coordinating for the following departments:
- Animation: coordinating since 10 months.
- Technical animation: 2+ years.
- Camera tracking and matchmove : 3+ years (Overlapping with TechAnim and Animation Dept.)
My role as a Senior Production Coordinator includes the following:
- Planning and scheduling for training for the artists during times when there is not much project work.
- Attending dailies with the Supervisor in LA and take down notes and publish it in an email or on the internal tracking software.
- Coordinating with the hardware dept. to fulfill hardware requirements of the team according to the current or upcoming projects.
- Training Junior coordinators.
- Getting Involved in recruitment for departments I am coordinating for.
- Assigning shots along with the team lead.
- Keeping a tab on completion of shots within the deadline.
- Scheduling dailies with the team leads.
- Working on the internal tracking software "Jobtracker" and keeping it updated for production tracking.
- Maintaining a record of tasks assigned to the entire team.
- Coordinating for extra hours and extra days of work required and coordinating for lunch and/or dinner arrangements.
- Maintaining a general record regarding the performance of each artist from the team on the assigned project.
- Scheduling and coordinating for inter departmental mid and post mortem meetings during and at the end of a project.
Movies worked on:
As Animation Coordinator:
- Life of Pi (Current production)
As Technical Animation Coordinator:
- Hop (2011)
- Red riding hood (2011)
- Yogi Bear (2011)
As Camera tracking and Matchmoving Coordinator:
- Knight and Day (2010)
- The A-team (2010)
- Marmaduke (2010)
- The wolfman (2010)
- Contributing towards recruitment. In terms of checking Demo Reels / sending home tests / coordinating for in house tests / Doing telephonic interviews / Coordinating for getting the home tests and in house tests evaluated by the artists.
- Doing in house presentations for Animation and VFX students. Wherein I speak about the company and take up a movie case study on which Rhythm and Hues has worked on.