Vice President / Sales Manager
A top-30 premiere financial services company providing retail, commercial, mortgage and capital market banking services
Responsible for developing all strategic planning initiatives and managing a team of 6 sales managers, 32 national salespeople, and a 15-person call center.Managed direct marketed leads through online channels and in-house marketing including BPO services.Work collaboratively with business operations, accounting and marketing to determine product effectiveness, effective marketing plans and establish new sales initiatives and strategies.Strategic, market and financial analysis and interpret qualitative and quantitative results in the context of value to the business.Regular analysis of key business metrics and benchmarks to develop recommendations for business improvements.Performed needs based selling training.Developed monthly and annual sales forecasts.Report to the Senior VP and Executive VP.
- Generated $27M in new sales revenue with 2008 projected annual sales to exceed $120M
- Implemented aggressive production metrics and regional sales initiatives which increased sales production by an estimated $50M within one year
- Increased sales by 30% within two quarters despite the 2007 mortgage crisis
- Achieved an overall customer satisfaction rate of 89%, an 8% increase from the previous two quarters
- Assisted in the development and implementation of a multi-million dollar customized CRM program