- Over 4 years of hands on international business experience involving executive management and entrepreneurship in the Internet global and Chinese market.
- Over 5 years of hands on legal experience involving real estate deals, litigation, civil and commercial law, negotiation, and mediation.
- Entrepreneurial skills and initiative: co-founded and managed two internet companies in China with over 30M unique visitors per year.
- Financials: raised over $2M for both companies from angel investors. Managed a $1M budget and built a sales team and online sales systems that drove year over year revenue increase of 67%.
- Entrepreneur; Creative thinker and problem solver ; Quick learner; Motivated and committed to create value;
- Specialties: Chinese market, Internet Marketing, P&L Responsibility, Business Development, Product Management, Business Partnerships, Strategic Planning, Revenue Generation and Investor Relations.
Jul 2007 - Present
Co-Founder and Director
Jipingmi.com aims to become a leading vertical property search engine in China and a leading force in the online real estate space in China. Jipingmi.com aggregates and organizes hundreds of thousands of property listings from various online and offline sources and gather them into one-stop-shop website. Jipingmi.com is the developer and proprietor of unique technologies involving web content and traffic (crawler, SEO Smart Keywords System, VOIP and Lead and Referral Generation).
- Identified, located and coached the managers and co-founders of the company. - Helped raising over $700K from angel investors. - Serves as a Director and consults the management team on issues of business development, team building, team retaining, leadership, planning and budgeting, and general business management.
Apr 2006 - Present
Meijob Group is a holding company, that invests in the emerging internet sector and to-date has built strong brands in China which attract millions of users each month. Since its foundation in 2006, The Group has become a leading innovator in the internet space in greater China. Meijob Group's core business is Search Engine and Matching technologies, implemented, for now, in the Human Resources and Real Estate fields. The Group manages and operates two of China's leading vertical search engines - www.Meijob.com, China's leading Matching Job Search Engine, and www.jipingmi.com - China's leading Real Estate Search Engine. Meijob also operates Meijob RPO, a HR firm that provides Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to foreign and Chinese clients and Bitstorm - a web development and online marketing company.
Oct 2005 - Jun 2009
Co-Founder and Co-CEO
Meijob.com maintains China's fastest growing job index, by aggregating +1,000,000 employment opportunities from +200 job websites in China into one easy to use website. Meijob combines common sense with superior technology to provide jobseekers with one stop shop where they can access, view and apply for all the relevant jobs available in China. China is a big country with thousands of job websites. Meijob's search technology helps jobseekers cut through the clutter and see only the jobs that are relevant to them.
- Teamed with my partner and raised over $1.8M to launch company from ground up to become China's leading job search engine with over 2.5M unique visitors per month. - Planned and implemented company's business plan, budgets and strategy. - Headed the company and grew operations to 30 skilled staff members with relatively low operational budget. - Achieved revenues within first year of operation and 67% growth in revenues within second year (YoY). - In China's intensive and problematic business environment, dealt with daily operational, sales, marketing and product related problems, recommended and implemented "outside the box" solutions. - Analyzed, initiated and implemented optimization steps in the company to reduce redundancy and decrease cost. - Diversified investment for shareholders by creating www.Jipingmi.com as Meijob's subsidiary.
Sep 2005 - Oct 2006
Head & Founder of the Legal Recruitment Dept.
BGI is a proficient boutique search firm, specialized in locating, screening and assessing top quality staff all around China, to secure the right individual or team for the Client's specific demands. Headquartered in Beijing, with offices across China, BGI China provides vast coverage of premium personalized consultancy service and cost effective recruitment solutions for the leading International Firms.
- Established from grounds up, and managed BGI China's legal recruitment department, aimed at serving international law firms, multinational corporations and investment banks. - Following its set up, in less than 6 months, led the operation to profit while personally engaging in business development, candidate assessment, and team management.
Jul 2001 - Jul 2005
Avida & Ilan Law Offices
Avida & Ilan Law Offices represent many of Israel's cooperative societies, also known as "Moshavim". This unique field combines practices of corporate law, commercial law, family law, real estate law, litigation, negotiation and arbitration.
Fields of expertise: Real Estate, Litigation, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Cooperative Societies, Mediation, Arbitration, Negotiation, HR, PR and IT.
2007 - 2008
2007: Basic Chinese Language Studies 2008: Business Chinese Language Studies
1996 - 2000
TAU faculty publish in the most prestigious law reviews and university presses and lecture regularly at leading law schools in the United States and Europe. The faculty’s scholarship has a significant and continuing impact on Israeli law and is widely discussed by academics abroad. At the same time, TAU is a pioneer in the Israeli legal academy in pursuing important social causes through its vibrant legal clinics as well as its innovative admissions procedures. LL.B. studies are concentrated into three-and-a-half years (seven semesters), followed by a one-year clerkship. The intensive program consists of 120 semester hours of required courses and 24 hours of electives and seminars.
1999 - 1999
Gome Mediation Institute is Israel's leading and biggest Mediation and Coaching college. During 1999 I participated in a Mediation, Negotiations and Alternative Dispute Resolution course, and obtained a Certified Mediator Diploma.