Director, Product Management, 1995 - 1997
Directed product management for more than 480 international and domestic branches. Implemented marketing programs and developed insurance strategic planning for branch operations. Communicated with branch management, field and home office executives to install insurance products and programs.
- Total account management for International Insurance operations, which included Canada, Japan, The United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Assisted in increasing insurance sales 13% through marketing programs and new product introductions. Total Insurance Net Written Premium $82,000,000.
- Directed insurance product management and marketing programs for two domestic operations, Kentucky Finance Company and First Family Financial Services. Assisted in increasing insurance premium in these operations a combined total of 10% on $7,000,000 Net Written Premium. Total Insurance Net Written Premium $71,000,000.
- Designed and implemented incentive programs to increase sales.
- Introduced Single Premium Term Product to Kentucky Finance branches. Net Written Premium over $1,500,000.
- Successfully launched 7 additional products in operations during directorship.