Talent Acquisition / Workforce Consultant -
Principal @ America's Workforce Solution, LLC
INTRODUCTION OF AMERICAS WORKFORCE SOLUTION, LLC
MISSION: America’s Workforce Solution (AWS) provides strategic, innovative and enterprising workforce initiatives to assist in collaborative methods for serving the needs of our nation’s Veterans / Transitioning Military, Individuals and Businesses by offering Independent / Contract / Subcontracting Partnerships.
MY TALENT INITIATIVES: All Industry Staffing Expertise, Staff Augmentation, Recruitment, Sourcing, Contract Recruiting, TS/SCI - Full Scope Poly Cleared Personnel, Human Resource Consulting, Executive Search Services, Temporary and Permanent Staffing, Construction Laborers, Diverse Workforce Recruitment, Employee Training and Development, Youth Services, Senior Employment, Veteran Workforce Assistance, Challenged Individual Employee Assistance, Federal/Criminal Background and Medical Screening, Public Surveys, Business Development, and Special Service Projects.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE:
- Customized service offerings catered to project / staffing needs
- Immediate program engagement (within 24 hours)
- Business Developer for sourcing new Bids / Work Orders
- Collaborates with 'All Stakeholders' to exceed KPI's
- Provides In-Kind Community Giving Back Programs to train under-served youth (within 'place of performance' community), in Science, Technology, Engineer and Math (STEM) Education and Career Exploration programs through our partner – The On It Foundation – a national 501(c)(3) public non-profit. Thus assisting in the growth of inspiring/training new employees. Please see website: http://www.TheOnItFoundation.org
Expert Talent Leader in areas of Defense and Aerospace, Aviation, Life Sciences, Technology & Telecommunication, IT Services, Financial Services, Sales, Industrial Practices, Maritime, Oil and Energy, Functional Services, Executives Search and Veteran/Military Transition and Employment Services. My firm is a Small Minority Woman Owned Business in Miami who has partnered with Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business ("SDVOSB") & Native Women Owned SBA 8(a) Small Business firms to collaborate on procurement contracts.
Department of Defense Contractors, Fortune 100 Companies, Public and Private Municipalities - References Provided Upon Request
FEATURED SUPPLIER SPOTLIGHT BLOG: