MBA Candidate seeking product management role of technology products, where I can utilize my creativity, project management, strong analytical, leadership, life-hacking skills and passion for technology honed over jugs of caffeinated drinks.
(+) Music - Lead vocalist for Global Sounds, used to be lead vocalist of Transmigration
(+) Social media - Avid follower of social media trends and experienced participant
(+) Technology evangelist - I am constantly looking for better ways to get things done as well as various life-hacking skills and use various connections in the web to evangelize strong products
(+) Operating systems - Strongly interested in Windows, Linux and Apple platforms
Jan 2009 - Present
Product and Innovation Strategist
Development and management of innovative research being conducted at Growth Science International
May 2009 - Present
Product and Innovation Intern
Development and management of Crederity Inc. consumer oriented products.
Finding out various avenues to reach the customers and ensuring parity between customer demands and product features.
Long term strategic growth revenue determination for product.
Wed brand management of Crederity by launching Crederity Labs.
Jul 2007 - Jul 2008
Senior Systems Engineer
- Initiated and led the development of a patent pending 3-dimensional hybrid cardiac visualization model that surpasses processing speeds of contemporary models by over 500% that led to ensuring the market competitiveness of the client
- Directed user interface redesign of a medical product, which led to improved customer usability and reduction in clicks by 90%; this product featured in the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) involving more than 100 companies and 20,000 industry delegates
- Steered a research project implementing an algorithm that reduces scanner turnaround time by 25% in record time of 30 days
- Awarded exclusive performance bonus for 2007-2008 for the top 1% performers among 50 people
Jul 2006 - Jul 2007
- Successfully managed client relationships and collaborated with global teams resulting in a future business opportunity of $750M and an outstanding client rating of 5/5.
- Engaged with product management to understand critical requirements and interfaced with engineering teams in multiple locations to successfully roll out a flagship cardiology product in record time of 12 months
- Youngest employee to be selected for a consulting opportunity among 30 employees for demonstrated problem solving, client interfacing and multitasking.
Jul 2005 - Jul 2006
- Designed and developed a post processing medical imaging platform that increased the ease of installation and maintenance for technicians on-site, resulting in major cost savings
- Formulated a training plan that is currently used as the de-facto training plan for new members in the division, which reduced induction period by 50%
Aug 2008 - Present
MBA in Global Management
- Awarded Global Mindset merit scholarship (50% waiver) for showcasing excellent professional skills in multicultural teams
- Strong analytical ability with a 710 in GMAT and a GPA of 3.792
Sep 2001 - May 2005
Bachelor of Technology
- Awarded 1st rank among more than 300 students in the University
- Elected as president of Computer Science Department with over 300 students and organized career fairs resulting in an increase in college recruitment by more than 25%
- Managed relationships with industry representatives and company delegates to foster close relations between the college and the IT service industry and raised $5000 for hosting various events
- Elected as Secretary of Rotaract Club and organized a charity event raising $4000, which was used to uplift the conditions of select orphanages and old-age homes