Provide patient care to include patients in adult age groups while gaining a comprehensive understanding of the nursing practice at various locations including –
Surrey Memorial Hospital - 3 East Unit – December 2014 – March 2015
Sun-Creek Village – June 2014
North Crest Care home – January 2014
Completed rotations in Geriatrics and Acute medicine
- Administered medications and pain management in accordance with care plan instructions.
- Implemented patient care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitored and communicated patient conditions using computerized documentation systems.
- Delivered thorough patient evaluations, collecting and prioritizing data to effectively provide care for patients.
- Assisted in developing care plans and appropriate medical attention, conferring with physicians.
- Maintained patient records within the electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Performed comprehensive health assessment and health histories.