Music (Wide Variety), Traveling, Museums, Concerts, Theatrical Shows, Technology, Water sports, Skiing, Reading , Shopping, going to sporting events & spending quality time with those in my life....also I am an information junkie, I love watching CNN / BBC I enjoy helping others advance professionally & personally and always try to be a resource to other resources available to help others. I am very passionate about helping animals also as they don't have a voice to speak for themselves, I am against neglect and animal cruelty. I believe one person can make a difference even if its a small one:)
To attain a e-senior level position utilizing my skills and expertise, to ensure and enhance the growth and productivity of the organization; through creativity and innovation, and strengthen areas of responsibility and decision-making in the organization to fulfill the pr-determined goals.
- Insightful and dynamic professional with over 8 years 2 Months of rich experience in Human Resource Management; broadly in Talent acquisition, Assessment, Training & Induction, Employee Engagement & retention, Team Management, Strategic HRM.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of a diverse work environment and have demonstrated initiatives for recruiting for diversity.
- An out-of-the-box thinker committed towards growth of people within the organization and clearly focused on bottom line.
- Proficiency in defining continuous improvement processes, recognizing and accelerating employee’s strengths and building high-energy, well-bonded, powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles. Expertise in managing all aspects of people management.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Ø Managed the entire recruitment procedure
Ø Screening candidates through preliminary interviews
Ø Responsible for Induction of new employees in the orginisation
Ø Maintaining MIS ,Prepare offer letters & appointment letters and annual track list of increments
Ø Filed & processed various returns related to ESIC & PF
Ø Involvement in Welfare policies
Ø Maintain resignation records & ex employees dues
Ø Processing the full and final settlement & and release service certificate
Jan 2010 - Present
Manager -HR & Compliance
• Define and identify talents in the context of business interests and expansion plans • Aligning KRAs of employee-Roles in line with business goals & reviewing the same. • Managing Appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for on-line facilitation of the entire process. • Formulating Reward and Recognition Schemes based on Performance Management. • Conceptualizing & developing training initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement. • Responsible for identifying training needs through various sources like performance appraisals, meetings, Suggestions from employees, job evaluations etc. • Coordinating and organizing training program including technical, non technical and soft skills through internal and external resources. • Keeping track on training, its results, follow-up of the developments/ improvements • Developing the Recruitment Strategy & Recruitment Budget. & for Manpower planning. • Coordination with entire vertical heads for recruitment • Handling consultant channel across India • Handling team of 5 HR Executives. • Running Referral scheme for hiring within the organization. • Preparing KPA & KRA and job descriptions & job advertisements. • Handling campus hiring process in different technical Institutes • Maintain and update resume database and Identify manpower consultants. • Screening application, short listing and conducting Interviews, negotiations and closing the position. (end to end – screening to on boarding) • Identifying Manpower Needs with budget control • Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements from client end . Liasioning with various Government authorities, such as Labour, employment exchange , Director of Factories . • Policy formulation, employee engagement and talent retention measures
Feb 2009 - Dec 2009
Ø Handling all aspects of operations and other office operational activities etc.
Ø Manage the day-to-day HR requirements of the company, working closely with senior management
Ø Recruitment, Grievances, MIS, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Training&Development, Policy Making & implementation, Welfare &Performance Appraisal, Employee Engagement activities.
Ø Preparing periodical reports for monitoring business performance,effective internal communication.
Ø Responsible for pre-employment test, screening of resumes, scheduled interviews, employment verifications, to complete background and reference checks
Ø Responsible for recruitment's and manpower planning
Ø Responsible for liasoining with various Govt officials with regard to compliance's, Renewal of Licenses
Ø Manage HRIS & training schedules/inductions for trainees
Ø Maintaining a record of exit interviews, No dues, relieving and experience certificates
Ø Security, Safety and Housekeeping arrangements.
Ø Vendor Management – shortlist, negotiation and empanel
Ø Legal matters related to administration and office facilities.
Ø Handling Travel and transportation – Flight bookings, Hotel booking and local conveyance.
Ø Monthly cash forecasting including petty cash arrangements, Pantry and canteen facilities
Jun 2006 - Jan 2009
Sr Executive -Client Servicing
Ø Maintained healthy business relations & ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
Ø Interfacing with clients for understanding their requirements & suggesting the most viable solution and cultivating relations with them for customer retention & securing repeat business.
Ø Generate daily ,weekly and monthly reports for internal meetings
Ø Looking after new joinings & inductions
Ø Coordination with HR departments of clients and other Line managers
Ø Preparation of salary inputs & invoices
Ø Managed exit interviews ,no dues, relieving & experience certificates
Ø Location visits on weekly basis to client offices for open house