Educational Technology Specialist/English Teacher
NEW YORK CITY DOE
- Direct the development of transforming an two transfer schools to a blended learning model.
- Develop, design and implement online and hybrid classes.
- Create curriculum with the focus on using educational technology tools of various types, such as diverse Web 2.0 software and Learning Management Systems Integration.
- Deliver professional development training to staff in the use of various educational technologies such as hybrid course development and use of Google Docs.
- Use Google scripts to collect and analyze student performance data to support development of instructional shifts, individually and school wide.
- Present research based information at various conferences focused on integrated technology in the classroom. NYSCATE, NYC Transfer School Conference amongst others.
- Collaborate and coordinate research projects with colleagues; author outcome reports on research resulting in school wide directives.