Office Administrator / Education Coordinator / Graphic Designer
- Manage the receptionist area.
- Manage office supplies, vendors and property upkeep.
- Organize files, develop spreadsheets, fax reports and scan documents.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Receive and screen a high volume of internal and external communications, including phones calls, emails and mail.
- Manage all company registration and scheduling for classes and trainings.
- Develop templates for e-newsletters, presentations, marketing material and reports.
- Design artistic flyers for special corporate events.
- Edit agent pictures and design business cards using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects.