- Poverty and SocioEconomic Issues
- Youth and Young Adult Issues
- Youth Empowerment
Aug 2015 - Dec 2015
Office of Congressman Fred Upton
- Assisted with the research and writing of constituent correspondence
- Assisted with our mobile office tours and listening sessions
- Cataloged newspaper articles, including clipping, organizing and scanning into the computer distribution system.
- Researched issues or agency policies
- Data assembly and entry into Internet Quorum Government data system
May 2015 - Aug 2015
Institute for Church Ministries
- Developed, implemented and championed a strategic program of research activities that supported the research team in filling their objectives;
- Was an effective and creative "miner" of information to build lists of top prospects for several research projects;
- Was persistent and diligent in seeking out follow-up information on all information and suggestions provided to development team and volunteers in order to continuously ensure the best database/research knowledge possible;
Jan 2015 - Feb 2015
Andrews University Black History Month Commitee
- Organized an Awareness Campaign for Black History month at Andrews University under the theme “Less than Human”, highlighting atrocities committed against African American and other minority groups. Emphasizing the role the students can play in advocating on other’s behalf.
- Successfully marketed the event in which 200 students supported the initiative.
- Signed up twenty students for outreach work in the community.
Aug 2013 - May 2014
External Services Director
Andrews University Student Association
- Partnered up with city officials to organize a successful community wide cleanup project and recruited university students to get involved
- Envisioned, planned, delegated responsibility and raised awareness University Hunger Banquet that raised over $3,000 for the program and collected food to donate to local food shelter
Sep 2011 - Jun 2012
Adventist Volunteer Interanational
- Spent a year as a student teacher in the South Pacific island nation of Micronesia.
- Taught six grade subject such as: English, Math, Social Studies, Physical Education Etc.
- Planned activities, wrote lesson plans, conducted parent teacher conferences and seminars at the local college (health/religious).
- Participated in administrative decisions, which successfully impacted student life.
May 2011 - Aug 2011
Canada Youth Challenge
- Sold books in Alberta,Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and NewFoundland over the course of three summers .
- Interacted with thousands of people over the course of the summer, using marketing and professional techniques to secure sales.
- Sold over $12,000 worth of books for the company
Jul 2009 - Jul 2009
Maranatha Volunteers International: Puyo, Ecuador 
- Successfully raised over $3,000 for a mission trip to build a high school in the Amazon Basin
- Facilitated daily outreach for street ministry, medical triage and children’s programming.
- Competent in Microsoft Suits
- Able to synthesize volumes of documents into layman's vernacular
- Able to write Annotative Bibliographies and Abstracts
- Able to work cohesively with a team
- Conducted a needs assessment and community mapping for the Department of International Student Services initiative towards revamping existing policies to better serve the International community on the campus of Andrews University.
- Held focus groups, developed surveys, contacted stakeholders and developed a Facebook page for the organization which would serve as a hub for incoming international students.
- Considered complex interactions between community and international development stakeholders and other factors affecting accountability, project planning, and outcomes.
- Presented findings to the Director of the Department along with a proposal for meeting the needs of Students of Campus.
Youth Empowerment and Capacity Buidling
- Taught and modeled to Micronesian students the fundamentals of leadership and value of education.
- Worked with medical teams in Peru, Chile, and Ecuador, bringing much need supplies to young people.
- Worked with the Bahamas Red Cross to package supplies for individuals impacted by hurricanes in 2006
- Very Persuasive; Analytical
- Socially Perceptive- can react to others body language to ensure a deal
- Able to Negotiate with stakeholders.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2015
B.S: Sociology: Community and International Development
- · Missionary Club Secretary [2012-2013]
- Caribbean Club- Club Officer (chaplain) [2012-2013]