Senior Application Developer
Janney Montgomery Scott
Architect, team lead, senior software developer responsible for the software life cycle of multiple ongoing business products.
- Evaluating business requirements from project managers to create technical requirements.
- Full life cycle of the development process.
- Delivery of code to QA manager for testing and testing cycle.
- Delivery of code to production
- Research and recommend new technologies.
- Mentor other developers across teams
- Full Stack Microsoft developer.
- Visual studio version 4-2015
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ORM, DI
- Agile Methodology (Waterfall in past)
- SharePoint: currently using 2013 Foundation, SharePoint Designer
- TFS 2013: git, used as code repository and ALM and PLM, user stories, tasks bugs, features.
- SQL Server 7-2014, Management Studio, Stored Procedures, SSIS, Schema, scripts, migrations
- SOA & OOO
- Enterprise Service Bus, Repository & Factory Patterns
Direct Report to the Vice President of Development.