Principal Intern, Hirschi High School, Wichita Falls, TX, 2014-2015
- Participated as part of the Administrative PLC along with the Principal, Assistant Principals, Testing Coordinator and Lead Counselor. Discussed and resolved issues concerning multiple aspects of campus administration to include graduation plans, school meetings, school discipline, teacher development, etc.
- Improved communication with parents and community by leveraging social media in addition to webpages, automatic calls and letters/flyers.
- Led Quickstep sponsors and the Quickstep Coordinator for Hirschi. This program targets at-risk students and pairs them with teacher-mentors that follow them through their high school career. I advised teacher-mentors, intervened with un-cooperative teachers when necessary, and reported successes/progress to district personnel
- Joined the district technology committee to spearhead the new Digital Classroom Technology Initiative. Assisted in assessing needs, drafting plans, and writing standards/goals. Piloted a digital classroom in 2015/2016
- Attended Principals’ Leadership Academy, Region 9 Education Service Center, Wichita Falls, TX, July 2014
Co-Chair Student Support Team, Hirschi High School, Wichita Falls, TX, 2013-present
- Led bi-weekly team meetings to support over 100 struggling students in grades 9-12.
- Managed list of students to include demographic data, grades, test results, and interventions used
- Successful team/teacher interventions reduced list from 100+ at the beginning of 2013-14 school year to 50 at the end of the year. Students will continue to be tracked until graduation.
Site-Based Team Member, Hirschi High School, Wichita Falls, TX, 2013-present and 2006-2010
- Reviewed and updated Campus Action Plan
- Helped develop Campus Needs Assessment
- Integrated teacher suggestions into procedures/policies for curriculum/professional development
Data Management Administrator for Assessment and Curriculum (DMAC) Solutions, 2013-present
- Extracted data into reports to aid administrators and teachers in the management of student test data, trained teachers and maintained faculty passwords
- Campus Webmaster/Social Media Administrator, 2006-present
- Campus Technology Trainer (CTT), 2008-2011 (program ended due to budget cuts)
- Student Teacher Supervisor
- New Teacher Mentor
- IB Examiner 2013-present