Alden of Waterford
- Helping patients with hygiene including their daily bathroom and sanitary needs.
- Assisting with daily living including feeding, walking, turning and moving patients.
- Checking vital signs and weight, testing urine and recording information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Maintaining documentation in the form of reports, records and logs.
- Adhering to professional standards, hospital policies, and federal, state and local laws, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare standards.
- Communicating with Patients with Hearing, Vision and Speech Loss
- Skin Care
- Transferring Patients
- Adhering to Infection Control Protocols