Enthusiastic college graduate with excellent administrative, communication skills, and a strong motivation to succeed.
Apr 2013 - Feb 2015
- Ensured the store is adequately stocked, well cleaned and organized
- Trained several employees on how to provide customer service
- Prepared shift routine for employees and ensured that the store has a sufficient staff
- Designed the display to attract and impress customers
- Assisted managers in drafting of purchase order and price negotiation with suppliers
May 2011 - Sep 2012
Day Care Supervisor
I. C.N DA Future Day Care
- Developed department's first incentive performance plan which motivated staff which resulted in a 20% increase in sales.
- Strengthened company's business by showing great leadership, while creating a better work environment.
Feb 2010 - May 2011
- Highly skilled in greeting guests with a gracious smile and offering them to help with their shopping needs.
- Proven ability to suggest, choose, and help locate products based on guest needs and desires.
- Successfully handled crowds of over 200 people during demanding sales events.
Mar 2010 - Dec 2010
Chicago Park District
- Monitored multiple children to keep up the well-being of the camp.
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive parents.
- Planned and executed new and exciting material for the campers.
Aug 2010 - May 2012
Associates Degree in Business Administration
Wilbur Wright College
- Dean’s list for 4 semesters
- Maintained a 3.2 GPA
Sep 2006 - May 2010
High School Diploma
King College Prep High School
- Dean’s list for 8 semesters
- Graduated top 20 out of a class of 510
- Maintained a 3.8 GPA