OIGETIT, LLC | Washington, D.C.
Director of Data Integrity and Quality Control
- Oversaw all database maintenance and data cleaning.
- Instructed and assisted in data entry on a daily basis.
- Worked directly with CEO and CTO daily to make modification to improve user interaction.
- Created daily quality control reports of the site as well as worker/intern reports.
- Created instructional videos for all new hires and interns.
- Assisted the CEO in potential investments or partnerships.
- Developed a strategy to increase user base, monitored results, and pivoted strategy as needed.
- These adjustments lead the site to increase rankings from six million plus into the top three hundred thousand.
- Developed marketing materials such as brochures, catalogs, and presentation boards
- Organized a large-scale professional recruitment event at George Washington University.
- Collected information from over forty interested students.
- Hired, trained, and managed a group of nine interns to oversee social media expansion across twenty- two different sites.
- Delegated tasks and roles to each intern while accommodating organizational requirements and maximizing personal capabilities.