Objective: To obtain a position in the field of marketing communications and advertising.
May 2006 - Present
Sales Associate - Server
Wally's Bar & Grill
- Gained experience working with a multitude of diverse individuals
- Developed superb time management skills
- Trained new employees
- Efficiently learned to multitask
Mar 2009 - Dec 2009
Sales and Marketing Intern Manager
QNorth Golf Management
- Aided in the design and development of marketing materials to help increase overall sales.
- Integrated marketing activities across service areas and throughout our several facilities.
- Developed and maintained the firm's website, along with all four course websites.
- Monitored production of outside marketing materials to ensure consistency.
- Implemented the clubs' public relations program, including internal and external publications.
- Developed the Clubs' advertising program by aiding in the design and placement of advertisements through outside agencies, which increased our summer play.
- Monitored various mediums of competition strategies through benchmarking.
- Maintained all clubs' marketing databases and information segmentation that helped us speak directly with our customers.
Aug 2006 - May 2010
Bachelor of Science Business Administration
Honors & Awards:
- Board of Trustees Scholarship Recipient
- SAP level one certified
- Central Michigan University Dean's List
- Central Michigan Dean's List 2006 - Present
- Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity 2006 - Present
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars 2006 - Present
- American Marketing Association 2007 - Present
I have worked with Microsoft office for 9 years. I am currently working in FrontPage to create my personal website. I am also very skilled in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Adobe Creative Suite 4
I have currently worked for two years with Adobe CS4 creating magazine spreads and a variety of magazine advertisements.