Medical Device Sales / Regional Manager
ECM Partners, Raleigh, NC
Operating Room Approved - As an Independent Instrument Technician for East Coast Medical Partners, I represent a broad range of products that provide cutting edge technology. My physicians enjoy professional support and reliable hardware. Products are selected based on their ability to reduce costs to hospitals, decrease surgery time in the OR and provide positive patient outcomes. I have the ability to find the right products to meet my surgeons needs.
Some of our products include;
- INSORB Absorbable Skin Stapler which combines the advantages of absorbable suture, (cosmesis and convenience) and the speed of metal skin staples without the need to remove staples.
- IrriSept, the only FDA approved CHG irrigation wash.
- SpineArt, a complete spine hardware solution for anterior and posterior fixation in the cervical and lumbar spine. SpineArt offers sterile packaged implants requiring fewer trays for Surgical Techs...two level lumbar cases with screws, rods and implants require only two trays. New technology includes 3D printed implants.
- TriMed Extremity Solutions providing fragment specific options as well as unique Ulnar Osteotomy, Olecranon Sled, PEEK four-corner fusion plate and SIDEWINDER antiglide ankle plate.
- INTERPLATE stand alone implants for anterior lumbar and cervical fusion.
- Amendia - Spine Select Implant and Baxano IO flex.