Having just earned a B.S. in Business Management from Fairleigh Dickinson University, I’ve studied various aspects of management and have had hands on leadership experience: • Organization behavior, Managing Self and Others, Management of the Sales Force, Service Learning in Management • Sales, Online Advertising, Online Marketing and Business Development • Extensive Leadership Experience
Entry level position in business management that will utilize my:
- Recent and relevant experience in sales, online advertising and business development.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management with hands on project experience.
- Commitment to ongoing community service through business leadership.
Vice President, Business Leaders of Tomorrow
·Event organizer for New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells as guest speaker, attended by over 150 students, faculty, alumni, administration, and friends.
·Raised $1,200 for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society charity event.
·Event organizer for Hackensack River Cleanup. Mobilized 90 volunteers and raised donations from campus, external organizations, and individuals.
·Organized 200 students for “Rice Clicks” in conjunction with United Nations World Food Program.
·Campus finalist: Officer of the Year.
Vice President, Commuter Council
- Tripled membership in one year.
- Raised $1300 for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Named top fundraising school by JDRF.
Apr 2010 - May 2010
- Assist in the launch of the company’s website.
- Support the development of the largest database and data analysis of private company information for the public.
- Identify and monitor current industry trends to assist in product development.
- Provide research assistance and track data sources on requested companies.
- Develop and produce industry databases, including previous mergers, investments and acquisitions.
Aug 2009 - Nov 2009
Online Advertising Sales Intern
- Generated sales leads through prospecting by category as well as acting as first point of contact for inbound inquiries.
- Customized RFPs and provided administrative assistance to the Sales organization with support for data entry, contact database management, revenue tracking reports, mailings, as well as assist sales representatives ranging from $25k to $750k.
- Reached goals and campaign requirements such as brand recognition and targeting from the coordination of sales support teams.
- Ability to use Comscore, Atlas, and SalesForce.
Apr 2008 - Jan 2009
Online Marketing and Website and Business Development
- Managed and organized contact information for over 200 clients.
- Managed clients’ promotion services by online marketing using social networking sites, resulting in increased brand recognition. Clients include Lifetime Network, MSG, Maxim, MTV, and Fuse TV.
- Wrote and maintained press releases for record labels and updated website with headlines from incoming press releases. Edited website content and assisted with layout and design of site.