My goal is to find a mutually rewarding opportunity for employment in the Chicago area. My previous experience has been in the paving industry for sixteen years, but in addition I have obtained extensive experience in several other areas on many other projects. These include:
- Operating heavy equipment, such as excavators, graders, dozers, loaders, backhoes, bobcats, power brooms, and fork lifts.
- Residential carpentry including framing, patios/decks, fences, laminate flooring, and furniture restoration.
- Working with metal machinery including bridgeports, metal lathes, welders, torches, and grinders.
- General housing maintenance and construction such as tile work, flagstone, brick pavers, concrete, interior and exterior painting, sheetrock, light electrical, light plumbing, landscaping and lawn care.
- Good working knowledge of auto mechanics and body work.