Business Analyst/Database Administrator
- Created and maintained database/reporting tools for Telephony in New Jersey to meet management and rep productivity tracking and coaching requirements through the use of Access, Excel, Hyperion BRIO, Crystal reports, and SQL.
- Provided additional support for multiple groups within the New Jersey Region, to include Dispatch, the Executive Support Line, and New Castle Advanced Technical Service.
- Responsible for creating adhoc reporting for all post installation telephony in New Jersey region for upper management and tech ops.
- Analyze regular area and region-wide reports created from data in the financial and operational databases which are used to provide findings in written reports to other departments and all appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic management reports that track key performance metrics including trend and ration analysis.