Apr 2010 - Sep 2011
Aug 2000 - May 2009
Enlisted in the US Army in 2003; re-matriculated in August 2007
Aug 2010 - Present
General Manager, Logistics Services
- Strategically plan logistics operations of hazardous materials, office supplies, equipment repair parts, and subsistence products to include procurement, transportation, storage, and distribution.
- Devise and implement personnel training and professional development program for over 100 employees
- Guide, mentor, and evaluate a staff of eight direct reports in all functional areas of logistics services, personnel administration, training, and equipment maintenance
- Direct the continuous maintenance and quality control of over $20 million of operational assets
- Developed and subsequently control the company internal document and information database regarding personnel training history, additional contingency operations, promotion and awards policy, and multiple other human resource tasks
- Produce and present weekly reports to executive-level management
Nov 2009 - Jul 2010
Manager, Hazardous Materials Logistics and Storage Operations
- Activated, organized, staffed, and control a federally-controlled item storeroom with inventory valued over $2.9 million as well as one hazardous materials storage station.
- Completely created standard operating procedures and protocol of the use of hazardous materials transportation and distribution equipment valued at over $7 million.
- Implemented research-based training and development program for 23 employees
- Reorganized and streamlined environmental protection and prevention program for 100 employee organization resulting in zero incidents or violations
- Taught logistical resupply request procedures, hazardous materials procurement, and resource-saving operational techniques to six key peers resulting in safe and efficient services and production for over 800 employees
- Coordinate and control the transportation and distribution of over 10,000 gallons of hazardous petroleum products.
- Inculcated and nurtured company ethics, values, and teamwork abilities within 23 employees which ensured successful operations and production
Family, networking, learning new things (anything!), interactive electronic entertainment, mixed martial arts, fitness, business leadership, entrepreneurship, consulting, logistics, operations management, statistics and mathematical modeling, cooking