- Able to take initiative and go beyond the expectations of employer
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Assisting elderly and children
- Trained in telephone skills
- Strong background in cash management
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Basic computer skills (35-40wpm)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Self directed and motivated
- Over 7years' experience in caregiving
My objective is to work in a fast-paced environment and be given the opportunity to learn & develop within the company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation
Oct 2011 - Nov 2013
Care Provider/Dietary Aid
HillCrest Nursing Home
Guiding clients on difficult tasks such as Bathing, Dressing, Eating such daily duties.
Supervising the consumer when walking with or without walker / Mechanical Devices
Assisting the consumer to self-administer medications prescribed by attending physician. Including reminding the consumer of and handing the medication container to the client.
Shopping, running errands for clients unable to due so, Assisting clients as a shadowier whom are in need of assistance.
Jun 2008 - Oct 2011
Shell Ratti Corporation
- Greet customers entering establishments
- fuel ordering, managing the store and counter, and maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
- Receive payment by cash, check, Debit/Credit cards,vouchers, EBT.
- Stock shelves,
- Unload truck of store Merchandise
- Use electronic/manual ordering and cashiering system to place orders
- Up sale promo deals / Cash handling
Nov 2005 - Jun 2008
Personal Care Provider
In Home Care INC.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transporting patient to appointments and other out-of-home activities
- Monitoring blood pressure, checking temperatures
- Organize and take part in activities; for instance games, crafts, reading, outing to amuse and exercise
- Observe children / elderly behavior for personal records
- Maintain a vigorous surrounding in the home
- Reported unexpected changes of any kind to family/ agency