Manager - PMO
Architecture, Program Management, DXG, BA, Diversified Skills & Academy
Team Size: 2300+
- Budget Management – Tracking actual costs on various parameters like travel, software licensing, hardware procurement and other overheads to ensure it is within the budget.
- Monitoring Utilization of resources and ensuring productive bench through daily tracking and reporting to respective service line leaders.
- Support – be part of governance calls with L2/L3 heads and other senior leadership, track until logical closure of action items noted.
- Status Reporting and Compliance Reporting – extract reports from various applications / systems of HCL; analyze the data and publish the results using pivots and charts.
- Collate inputs on various parameters like contributions in deals/pre-sales, reusable artifacts, tools created, etc. for quarterly presentations, newsletters and ad-hoc reports.
- Asset Management – keep track of team assets like servers, laptops to ensure optimum utilization of available resources through collaboration with various teams.
- Ensure process compliance across service lines with rigorous follow-up with individuals, managers and stream leaders through mails and calls.
- Department Collaborations – Central PMO, Delivery Units/ Sales, Finance Team, HR, TSC, Academy, TAG (Talent Acquisition Group) and others.
- Help Academy in creating automated reports to track progress on training plan and completion.