Hanover Habitat for Humanity Visionary Team
Operations/Vendor Manager with experience in Outside Sales and Analytics. Able to lead others in high-demand situations with a commitment to implement quality improvement techniques. Highly developed customer service skills in resolving escalated customer issues and complaints. Excellent common sense, judgment, and decision-making abilities as well as strong negotiating skills.
Oct 2009 - Present
Stella & Dot Stylist
Direct Sales of jewelry through e-commerce and home based parties.
Jun 2009 - Present
Owner and Operator of General Contracting business for residential and commercial remodeling in the greater Richmond area.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2009
Managed back office team of 20+ Processors, Underwriters, and Closers on-site and a second team through a vendor partner located in Connecticut for Consumer Direct department taking phone and internet applications from borrowers in 42 states. Managed $200MM average monthly pipeline. Maintained all Vendor Manager duties from previous position.
- Consistently ranked in top 10 for productivity and efficiency.
- Corrected impaired loans with Aged Warehouse department as needed resulting in less than 2% impairment rate.
- Re-designed processes and procedures to increase production by 65% vs. prior year.
Feb 2007 - Jun 2008
Managed 3rd party relationships for Consumer Direct department with national settlement vendors providing title work, appraisals, closing services, NY CEMA agreements, IRS transcripts, VVOE, SSN validation as well as an outsourced back office team processing 30% of the pipeline with MI Underwriters. Negotiated contracts, pricing and service level agreements for all vendor relationships as well as cost ownership for service failures. Facilitated daily loan level issue resolution including appraisal and flood reviews and disputes.
- Implemented GUI integration between STM and vendors for order placement, document posting and retention, communication logs, SLA tracking, and reporting.
Aug 2005 - Feb 2007
Business Systems Analyst III
Gathered business requirements, developed, tested, and implemented report requests for multiple business lines including executive management, retail, broker, correspondent, marketing, and post closing departments. PM for larger scale (3 to 6 month) projects. Excellent liaison skills between technical personnel and business stakeholders.
- Managed reporting duties for as many as 12 distinct lines of business with high level of customer satisfaction.
Jan 2004 - Jul 2005
Supervisor Sales and Marketing Analysis
Created new department of sales and marketing analysts to build sales presentations, create and maintain standard and ad-hoc reporting, and analyze new product development. Accompanied Key Account Representatives to high profile chain headquarter accounts to assist in presentation delivery. Assisted in annual unit planning between manufacturing, marketing, and sales. Budget administrator for 62+ cost centers.
- Negotiated contracts with key distributor partners to provide category management and automated ordering services to key accounts.
- Developed infrastructure for technology to build report shells for quick sales presentations.
Jan 2001 - Jan 2004
Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Analysis and reporting duties to include forecasting, budgeting, trending, opportunity analysis, unit planning, competitive analysis, and marketing analysis for corporate office of manufacturer of other tobacco products.
- Developed distributor sales database along with IT giving visibility of competitive sales data for over 180,000 retail locations replacing A.C. Neilsen as the primary data source.
Jan 2000 - Jan 2001
Account Manager - Trade Marketing
Brown & Williamson
Business to business sales of consumer packaged goods from manufacturer to chain accounts in the Northeast Pennsylvania, Maryland market. Negotiated contractual space for facings, point of sale marketing materials, promotional items, and data sharing.
- 98% distribution of #1 core item in market.
- Implemented two new product launches with 92% distribution rate.
Jan 1998 - Jan 2000
Territory Manager - Trade Marketing
Brown & Williamson
Business to Business sales of CPG products to retail store locations in the Northeast Pennsylvania, Maryland market.
- Managed four retail merchandisers with over 400 retail locations to maintain.