GEOPHYLE | LILLE, FRANCE
On Geophyle you can book the best sporting, creative and funs activities around you.
My current goal is to build a scalable product to be able to develop Geophyle in others cities. I work intimately with developers and designers (both internals & freelancers), helping coordinate new features launches and doing whatever it takes to constantly improving our product.
To achieve my mission, I have to :
- Identify customer needs via usability studies, quantitative research, market analysis and any other qualitative or quantitative tool required to capture user needs.
- Keep up to date with industry standards and benchmarks, technology trends, and competitor developments.
- Looking for API to find ways to develop new features. It saves time and money when. It’s a way to find new business opportunities.
- Making product roadmap and prioritizing our backlog (front-end, back-end, desktop, mobile hybrid and native)
- Creating feature specs (goals, analytics, wireframes)
- Providing design feedback
- Making product decisions backed by quantitative data (funnel optimization)
I’m also in charge of a part of customer acquisition with Adwords :
- Measure success of campaigns and looking for the best ROI
- I have experience in Adwords in both travel (66° Nord, Atalante, Huwans, All Ways) and activity industry (Koezio, Geophyle). I managed a budget of 600K€ / year.
- I try to find new acquisition opportunities with « Growth Hacking » mindset.
Tools I use every day :
Zendesk, Mailchimp, Zapier, IFTTT, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment.com, Google Spreadsheet, Evernote, Office Suite, Trello, Jira, Wordpress (+Woocommerce), Magento, Dribbble.