Supervised, organized, planned and oversaw fast-paced daily operations of 40+ recreation and water transportation employees and vendors at this 3,056 bed hotel and entertainment complex located in Walt Disney World. Performed budget planning for inventory control and purchasing; arranged special functions/recognition for employees and guests. Instructed, trained and responded to all medical emergencies; gathered information, provided and administered first aid and CPR as required. Certified Instructor of Bloodborne Pathogens classes. Completed and collected detail-oriented, confidential forms; compiled and maintained OSHA/HAZCOM/Health Department Safety records.
- Received Partners in Excellence Award - company’s most prestigious honor given to the top 3% of employees for exceptional performance in the areas of guest, cast, operations and finance.
- Conceptualized and developed children’s activities as a member of Global Children’s Activities Task Team resulting in increased room resort ratings.
- Elected to co-facilitate Cast Advisory Council Task Team of 40 global employees representing the views and issues of 55,000+ employees to Disney Senior Executives.
- Administered annual survey to gather feedback on company culture, process and leadership as a cast excellence measurement.
- Taught various courses to include: First Aid, CPR, Basic Life Support, Bloodborne Pathogen, Lifeguard Training, “No Strings Attached” Service Recovery, New Hire Cast Member Orientation.
Additional positions include: Food & Beverage Server/Hostess - Port Orleans Resort (2001-2012), Relief Lead Lifeguard & Hostess - Fort Wilderness Resorts (1992-1994), College Program Internship/Deep Water Lifeguard - River Country (1992).