Senior Product Manager, Portfolio Management Solutions (2004 – 2009)
Accountable for growing revenue of $14 million business information and web-based software product suite, managing the entire product life-cycle, including development and marketing.
- Awarded Idea of the Year in 2008 for new hosted business credit monitoring product, which generated over $1.5 million in new business during its first six months of availability.
- Doubled annual revenue of a mature portfolio management product suite, averaging over 19% annual revenue growth versus 6% annual business unit revenue growth.
- Led multiple cost-saving and revenue-driving strategic initiatives and special projects, with cross-functional project teams as large as twelve.
- Co-authored business case to develop next-generation hosted delivery platform to broaden clients’ use of business credit management product line, which was launched in 2010.
Product Manager, International Products and Web Delivery (2001 – 2004)
Charged with turning around a struggling international products suite and moving the majority of Experian’s client base to an internet-based product delivery system.
- Reversed four-year negative revenue trend into six years of growth, averaging 18% annual revenue increase.
- Eliminated over $140,000 in annual operational costs and enhanced client experience by building a web-based product access portal and migrating 26,000 client users to the web.